This guide will walk teachers and students through the process of ordering Apple Apps from classbook.com
Dana Hall Homepage
(1) Open Google Chrome and navigate to www.danahall.org!
(2) Clicks “Parents” in the upper right corner of the Dana Hall School homepage.
Books and Merchandise
From the “Parents” page click on (1) Books and Merchandise, then have students (2) choose the appropriate link to classbook.com
Middle School students and Upper School students have separate logins for classbook.com
After choosing the appropriate link for either Upper School or Middle School:
(1) Enter Student First Name, Last Name, and e-mail address (@danahall.org). Click Add.
(2) Select “Division”. In this dropdown menu you will see either Upper School or Middle School
(3) Under “Department” make sure to select “Apple APPS”
(3) The only course option listed should be “APPLE APPS”
Select the Apps
For each application that is needed change the quantity from “0” to “1”
(1) Check to make sure all necessary apps are in the shopping cart.
(2) Click Check Out
(1) Enter the e-mail address that will be used to receive the order.
(2) Click next
**Students that have previously created a classbook.com account will select “I am a returning customer”**
(1) Enter billing information *
(2) Enter shipping information *
**These will both use 45 Dana Road, Wellesley, MA 02482**
(3) Enter financial aid code. This will be “firstname.lastname”
(4) Click next
After all apps have been selected and shipping/billing information entered you will then see the order confirmation page
Click “Next” and an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address entered in the previous steps.