Welcome to the Dana Hall School’s Technology Support Knowledgebase.
Use the menu bar or search feature to find an article. If you don’t find a helpful article, please let us know!
- Add Zoom Extension to ChromeTo add Zoom as an extension to your browser, go to the link zoom.us/download. Once you reach the site, scroll down until you find the
- Download Zoom from AppStore for iOSLocate the App Store icon on our iOS device and open the app. Search for Zoom. Select the may see the “cloud icon” or “open”
- Embedding a Zoom Video Into Your Schoology CourseIn Schoology, an efficient way to access “Zoom” is to embed it directly through the course page. Before you begin a Zoom meeting, it is
- Google MeetFor more information about Google Meets: Click here *** Audio Settings *** Updated 3/13/2020. When using your Apple computer, go to your Systems Preferences >
- New Faculty and Students iPad accounts/app setupIf you already have your Dana Hall email account and password please view the guides below to show you how to properly sign in. Step
- Recording Meetings in ZoomRecording meetings in Zoom is a great way to archive your meetings and have a quick way to call back to your session when needed.
- Securing Meetings with ZoomPrivacy and security are a top priority in the world today and securing our virtual classrooms should not be treated differently. Zoom is great where
- Sidecar: Using Your iPad as a Second DisplaySidecar is a great new feature introduced in iPadOS 13 and MacOS Catalina (10.15) that gives you the opportunity to use your iPad as a
- Signing into Zoom for the first time on the iPadWhen you first open the Zoom app you will need to select “Sign In” Choose “Google” as your sign in method A Google Accounts message
- Using other apps with Zoom on iOS / Split-screenYou may have trouble using split screen with Zoom on your iPad but you can still multitask! Here is a quick screencast showing you how:
- VMWare HorizonThis guide will describe the three ways that you can access Virtual Windows Computers on or off campus. This is especially helpful for accessing content
- Which Charging Cable Do I Need?The newer Macbook Pros some of us are using, requires the newer USB-C charging cable. It is a multi purpose port that can charge and