Open DanaConnect, and click on the (1)”Calendar” section.
From the Calendar section, click on the (2) “Feeds” icon.
(1) Under “School Calendars” Click “Individual Filter Feeds” to expand the list.
(2) Right-click or Control-Click the blue calendar feed name you would like to add to your Google Calendar.
(3) From the Context Menu that appears, select “Copy Link Location”.Calendar
Jump over to Google Calendar
(1) Click the little down arrow next to “Other calendars”
(2) From the menu that appears, select “Add by URL”
Add by URL
In the URL filed, Ctrl-V (Windows) or Command V (Mac) the calendar link you just copied.
Click “Add Calendar”
Not quite done yet! Calendar has been added, but it is named with a long URL link. Lets fix that.
(1) Click the little down-arrow next to the newly added calendar.
(2) From the menu, select “Calendar settings”
(1) Select the entire contents of the “Calendar Name:” field, and replace with the actual name of the calendar.
(2) Click “Save” and you are done!
To add additional calendars, simply repeat the process, copying the link from DanaConnect and pasting in to “Other Calendars” in Google Calendar.