This will walk you through the process to connect with an iOS device to the WiFi network on campus using your Google Apps account .
Tap settings from the home screen of your iPad.
Navigate to Wi-Fi menu
(1) Tap Wi-Fi on the left side to bring up the list of available networks on the right side
(2) Tap “DHS Campus Wireless”
Login using Google Apps account
After selecting the “DHS Campus Wireless” network you will see a pop-up window asking for a username and passwword.
Enter your Google Apps username and password, which is the same login for GMail.
Accept the Certificate
Tap Accept when you see the certificate pop-up.
If you see (1) the WiFi symbol on the top left corner and (2) “DHS Campus Wireless” listed on the top of the network list then you have connected to the network! Success!
If this appears to be an error please contact the HelpDesk with the name of of this page and we will look into your request.
This guide will show you how to modify some of the printer settings for the Konica printers. It will walk through how to choose 1-sided or 2-sided as well as the process for stapling and adding hole punches. These settings are only temporary for the current print job.
Change how “mailto” links are handled in the Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers.
How to set your “mailto” email link handling in Firefox and Google Chrome.
In Firefox: (1) Click on the “Firefox” application menu.
(2) Select “Preferences…”
Log in to your Dana GMail account.
(1) Click on the “handler” icon (double-diamond) in the right or the URL address bar.
In the resulting popup:
(1) Select “Use Dana Hall School Mail”
(2) Click “Done”.
This will walk you through how to connect to Dana Hall WiFi on your Mac using your Google Apps account.
Choose a WiFi Network
(1) Click on the WiFi menu bar icon in the upper right corner of your screen
(2) Select “DHS Campus WiFi”, which will bring up a login window asking for a username and password
Login Using Google Apps Account
(1) Make sure “Mode” is set to “Automatic”
(2) Enter your Google Apps username and password
(3) Make sure that “Remember this network” is checked off so that you will stay connected next time you use your Mac on campus
(4) Click join
After you’ve joined the network click “Continue” on the “Verify Certificate” pop-up, which allows your computer to store your password.
Give your computer a moment to finishing connecting.
Look again at the WiFi menu bar icon in the upper right corner of the screen and it should be filled in black.
If you click on the WiFi icon should see that “DHS Campus Wireless” has a check mark next to it.
This means you’ve successfully connected to the on campus wireless network!