This will walk you through how to connect to Dana Hall WiFi on your Mac using your Google Apps account.
Choose a WiFi Network
(1) Click on the WiFi menu bar icon in the upper right corner of your screen
(2) Select “DHS Campus WiFi”, which will bring up a login window asking for a username and password
Login Using Google Apps Account
(1) Make sure “Mode” is set to “Automatic”
(2) Enter your Google Apps username and password
(3) Make sure that “Remember this network” is checked off so that you will stay connected next time you use your Mac on campus
(4) Click join
After you’ve joined the network click “Continue” on the “Verify Certificate” pop-up, which allows your computer to store your password.
Give your computer a moment to finishing connecting.
Look again at the WiFi menu bar icon in the upper right corner of the screen and it should be filled in black.
If you click on the WiFi icon should see that “DHS Campus Wireless” has a check mark next to it.
This means you’ve successfully connected to the on campus wireless network!
Click here for instructions on how to connect with an iOS device