- Open Google Chrome.
- To the right of your address bar, you will see your extension icons. Find the extension you would like to remove and right click on it.
- When you right click an option to “Remove from Chrome” will appear and confirm to Remove.
If you do not see the extensions to the right of your address bar
- To the far right of your address bar you will click the customize button.
- Scroll down until you see the “More Tools” option and choose “Extensions”
- Your enabled extensions will be listed, choose the extension you would like to uninstall and click “remove”.